Current Events That SHOULD Interest You

These are current events, that were current when posted. They interested me so I wrote sbout them and hopefully Mr. Irwin gave me an A on them. I do three each week. One Russian story, because currently I am in love with one, the second from Yahoo! lastest news on their homepage, and the other is just selected from wherever I feel like.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

http://www.nba.com/media/warriors/AllStar300_d.jpg
WARRIORS
Three of the best Warriors; Baron Davis, Troy Murphy, and Jason Richardson, are up to be the starters for the 55th NBA All- Star Game. Fans will have to vote for these three or their chances are close to nothing. With competion like Kobe Byrant, Mike Bibby and, Manu Ginobili, they will be desperatly needing votes. The Warriors haven't been in the run since 1997. Davis and Richardson make a great court duet as where Murphy goes alone. All pull their team to together and recover them from years of losing. But can they win when its the fans trun to pull through.
I personally was going to vote but then it said I needed an acount that I don't possess. So go figure! It was tough being a Warriors fan for a while because they always lost. Then they started winning and it was like in your face to all the other teams, especially when they beat the Kings and Lakers last season. They are truly an amazing team. They went from losing streaks to winning streaks. I hope one if not all three win, I have faith because in some weird way they always pull through. I think these three players should win becaus they are awesome and Kobe and Mike and all the others get too much publicity as is so they need to give it up.
My favorite player is Mike Dunleavy number 34! He reminds of Shaggy from Scooby- Doo. He is a good player though, don't get me wrong. He gets sweaty really easily and then he looks kind of scary.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:18 PM, Blogger Dana Webb said…

    oh those two men on the right are some fine nome nuggets!!!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home