Current Events That SHOULD Interest You

These are current events, that were current when posted. They interested me so I wrote sbout them and hopefully Mr. Irwin gave me an A on them. I do three each week. One Russian story, because currently I am in love with one, the second from Yahoo! lastest news on their homepage, and the other is just selected from wherever I feel like.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

-30 Celicious
In Moscow, 119 people have died due to the extremely cold weather. But the citizens of Moscow are in surprisely good moods. For some businesses, sales have went crazy, bringing lots of money in. As for the ice cream industry, they're just saving,by not having to use so much freezes. The metro, any stores selling generators have made big profits. The report did not say this but I believe that any stores selling alochlic drinks have made a profit also. They say not to drink vodka but cognac, because it warms the blood. The zoo, however, did not listen. They gave an elephant a bucket of vodka to warm it up. People's clothes have also been put to use as people are wearing more to be more warm. However, Gas industry is slowing down a little. This kind of wheather has not happened since 1950, but that lasted only three days, they expect it shall last long than that.
Wow! The appeal Russia has! Not, geez, I don't want to get frostbite on four fingers while talking on the a cell phone in the street like one citizen did. This just amazes and terrifies me. I don' think I'll ever even consider moving to Russia. I can't even stand the cold here. I hate wearing winter clothes too. They make you look fat and the designers never make them look attractive. The report also said that a couple of apartment buildings and a few businesses are without warm water or heaters. I could never live like that. Uh, I would have to go to some hotel that would cost me a bunch of money to stay warm in. I probably won't have that money.
Enough of my trash talk about Russia. Russia is appealing in other ways. Like the hot men, best vodka, and the tight clothes that are in. Awesome!
All information and complete story at http://www.themoscowtimes.com/stories/2006/01/19/003.html

1 Comments:

  • At 12:17 PM, Blogger Bryan Posey-Weekly said…

    Get the Republicrat Scum out of office! Vote for Robert Tesla in the upcoming Election!

    Learn more at:

    libertysdawn.blogspot.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home